20 December 2009

D O M E S T I C

so i have been feeling very...err....domestic lately? in fact, arian told me "bri, you are turning into your mother." i have been lighting Christmas candles & turning on the white lights on the mantle when I arrive home from work. Some days I even play a Holiday pandora channel while I am reheating some apple cider on the stove. Who am I?? I even bought a freakin poinsetta! which looks fab by the way.

My new favorite winter treat is mulling spices - a mixture of cinnamon, orange zest, clove and allspice.

I remember as a kid walking by William Sonoma in the wintertime in Chicago and sampling their hot apple cider...its just the best!

Last night me and Jen sipped on this amazing drink in low lighting and had a long convo & almost finalized the Ban.do Lookbook as well :) I should be finishing it today! Hooray!






Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

No comments: