19 November 2009

okay, so there is one thing i am more scared of than other things...

and that is someone breaking into my house.

ever since i was little I would lie there thinking of some master plan of how i would escape, fake sleep, act like a crazy person and attack if someone came in my room.

last night i went to get water at 6am downstairs, and Arian came down and said my name in a quiet whisper.

and i screamed bloody murder. i am the biggest scared baby ever. its like a joke.

MAYBE, if i had one of these super cute embroidered pillows by Emily Mackey, i would feel safer. just maybe.






grafik


Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

1 comment:

someotherspring said...

Yeah- we need to stop talking about break-in and robberies at night.... After our coffee talk I had the craziest nightmares! Also mixed in there was a dream that I lost someone's kids. Word.