10 September 2009


// E T S Y




Photobucket


ok, ok. i have been putting the thought of etsy off in my brain i guess because...

  1. when i do something i focus completely on it to the point of obsession, and it freaks me out to have another obsession, which blogspot.com has clearly done to me too.
  2. it seems a little intimidating to start up....thats just the truth.

Maybe I just need a little friendly advice about it, how you started, tips??






Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t





2 comments:

mk said...

now it's gonna be: "see ya on etsy.com"

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I started just by STARTING....You see , it's better to make $5.00 then $0. So you really don't have that much to lose.....Let others see your product and Etsy is just another platform where you can do that. I wouldn't however put all your eggs in one basket...look for other sources to market your product...if you are serious about selling.


Best of luck~!

Jen Ramos
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com